lunes, 6 de septiembre de 2010

Hello.... Today I want to answer teacher´s Aida question. I think it is difficult to convice students to be recorder because they can feel afraid, but we can persuade them and tell them that it is a good oportunity to learn and that it has a lot of advantages. I think that a teacher has the power to motivate students in whatever situation, but as teachers we have to believe that, and be an example for them because if we are afraid of being recorder, our students are going to feel the same.
We can practice with them in order to make them feel acostumed to be recorder and make them learn that we have to overcome every situation in our life; to do this we can invent games like "a tv show program", play as as if we were a personality that is in the tv etc.
If someone asks me if I let him-her to record my class, I am going to say Yes because I think this is a nice activity and this can help me a lot, and it can help my students too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario