sábado, 21 de agosto de 2010

SECOND DAY OF ACTIVITIES....................
The whole method: Oh! the first activity has something good and that is that students can develop reading skills, which is nice for students especially in our level, but the most importan is that we learn how to develop our analysis and to make questions.
I liked the second activity because I like to write stories with the use of pictures.I think all of them were nice.This can help students to use their imagination and to turn the class more interesting.
TPR.Well...I liked to move my finguers a lot and also to move my body, but what really liked me was the part which we had to make gestures and mimics. It was great and I liked to see my classmates´ faces (especially my teacher).With this activity you can learn how to represent a word, a verb or another thing, and this can help the student to understand another language.
The Natural A. The activities here are great and I think this can help students to learn different things like colors and parts of the body, especially with begginers. I remember that I learned a lot by pictures because sometimes I did not understand something, but through pictures I understood the meaning of every thing. To use this method you have to have a lot of creativity and time to prepare the material for your classes.
This method makes students to feel comfortable.
All the activities were nice... CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN.
GOD BLESS US.

1 comentario:

  1. Vanesa,

    now that you have studied Multiple Intelligences and have seen these methods and their corresponding activites, you can relate them and at the same time figure out your intelligence. These activities somehow meet our learners´s intelligences and give you more ideas about what to do in future classes.

    ResponderEliminar